Unashamed

90's newschool hardcore/christian, Orange County, California, USA

Vegan

vinyl 5"
Sex
мужской
Location
топь
Messages
2,547
Joined
Jan 15, 2008

Reaction score
8,838

367a61b39ddc.jpg

Каноничный spirit-filled ньюскул, который должен понравиться как любителям сектантских команд навроде Focal Point, Strongarm, Focused или Overcome, так и фанам мракобесных девяностых в целом. Группа просуществовала с 1994 по 1997 год, будучи все это время подписанными на Tooth and Nail Records, и успела выступить с Earth Crisis, Strife и Outspoken. Группа очень недооцененная, хотя и не привнесла в жанр каких-либо особых новшеств. Парни просто от души рубили классический атмосферный ньюскул, мрачноватый и в меру злой.

MySpace

Состав:
Jeff - Vocals
Bobby - Guitar
Dan - Guitar
Shane - Bass
Chris - Drums

Дискография:

1994 - Silence
79fea5118d0e.jpg

[HIDE]Cкачать[/HIDE]
1996 - Reflection
bb94d7b73275.jpg

[HIDE]Cкачать[/HIDE]
 
Description
90's newschool hardcore/christian, Orange County, California, USA
Country
usa
Last edited:
в spirit-filled ваще не шарю, так что спасибо за такое:beer:
 
Духобор, не перестаёшь радовать православными подгонами. Есть рефлекшен есть. Обязательно качну первый. Второй хоть послушал только совсем недавно но очень понравился он мне. :agree:
 
Качайте Reflection и слушайте, вы чего.
 
1. GAIN

I know where I am going,
because I choose to live in the light,
and I know I will struggle,
but I have God by my side.
Evil is all around me,
testing me to do what's wrong,
but I will not back away,
for God has made me strong.

God has saved me from my pain,
and for Him I will stand.
I've been made new,
by the blood that was shed.
I've been made strong,
by His power over death.

I will stand strong to His name.
I will stand strong without shame.
I will stand strong in the midst of pain.
For to live is to die,
and to die is to gain


2. NEVERENDS

You call me close-minded,
yet you're not listening.
I give you my hand,
but you push me away.
I'm just trying to help you,
to show you the truth.
I give you my hand,
but you push me away.

Trying my hardest to help you understand,
but you keep turning your back on me,
you keep shutting me out,
you ask for respect,
yet you give none back.
You attack my beliefs,
and the way I live.
Honest and true,
my life is not my own.
To God I give the glory,
I fall to my knees.

Feeling your pain,
you're breaking my heart.
I'm just trying to show you
what God's love is all about.

Crying out to the one,
who will save me from this pain.
On my own, I cannot survive.
My destiny, eternal life.

Falling short of His will for me


3. STAND

I feel I am falling,
from grips of righteousness.
Trapped in sin, there's no way out.
I am weak, the walls keep building.
I feel so helpless, I feel so all alone.

Bound in chains,
the power of sin grow over me.
I try to separate,
but it can't be done.

Darkness surrounds me,
leaving me without help.
I can't get out,
I can't find help.
I'm trapped inside my own iniquities.
I try to separate,
but it can't be done,
without help from above.
Then I realized,
He's been there the whole time.

I'm the one who left,
and turned my back on God.
I'm the one at fault,
I'm the one to blame.

I'm a new creation.
I have been justified,
by the blood of the One,
who hung on the cross.
I will no longer give into my desires.
I will not, I will not fall,
and live on my own.
You'll be there to pick me up,
to pick me up again and again.

I will not fall.
I will not fall.
I will not fall down.

Innocent,
He shed His blood for me.
Saved the world for you and me.
I will stand for Him,
for all to see.


4. BLESSED REDEEMER

Immanuel,
God is with us.
Blessed Redeemer,
The Living Word.

Tortured and nailed,
for my decadence.
You sanctified me,
through the blood you shed.
Holy and righteous,
your mercies never rest.
My hope is in you.
My burden's at your feet.

Through this path of life,
You enable me rest,
and in meekness,
I will remember you.

I fight to remember,
the sacrifice you made for me,
but I drown in arrogance,
to live in ignorance.
The things of this world,
drag me down.
I cannot live in this rebellion.

Savior, I cry in anguish.
Messiah, cover me with your Holiness.

Reaching out, touching me.
You give me strength.
You're all I need.
Draw me closer.

Exalted One, my sanctuary.
My hiding place.
I feel your strength.
I put away my fears.
I lay them at your feet.
Blessed Redeemer,
you are God,
and I will die for you.


5. BREAK THE CHAIN

Are we trying our hardest,
to be the best we can?
We don't know the problem.
We're tired of trying to solve them.
So we sit complacent,
and shut off our way of thinking.
We escape from reality,
but to the chain, we add another link.
What's holding us back,
from serving the one who set us free?
We need to step back,
and turn off this false reality.

I hate to turn it on,
and see a world gone wrong.
Why God's watching over me,
unlocking His wisdom and mercy.
Why can't we turn it off,
and set our minds on things above?

God, open our eyes,
to what you have in store for us.
Take these eyes of mine,
away from this unrighteousness.
Reveal to me, your straight and narrow path.
Break the chain of this unrighteous act.

Letting down our guards,
enslaved by images,
trading all our knowledge,
for the chance at entertainment.
Adding more frustration,
to the confusion of our minds.
Switching channel to channel,
never knowing what we're going to find.


6. RENEWAL

Will I stand till the end of time,
lifting up my voice,
shouting to this world.

Proclaiming what is His,
and what He has done.
Fighting the battles within,
for the control of my mind.
All those lies,
whispers in my ear,
telling me of naught,
seeing my darkest fears.

Guilt and fear,
deception, desire, wickedness.
All within my heart,
make me new Lord.
Renew my heart.
Make me complete Lord.
Pure and clean, forever.

No longer does sin's power rule over me.

I am free,
paid with a price,
a gift from God,
a perfect sacrifice.
Bound with Him till eternity.
There is no law to condemn me.
For I have Him,
the one and only.
My Lord, my Saviour.
My Rock, my Shield.

With all of my heart,
with all of my soul,
with all of my mind,
I will live for you.

My light, my life,
my comfort, my Saviour,
all of my mind,
all of my soul,
renew my heart.


7. SUSTAIN

As I walk through this valley of death,
fear does not hold a grip on me.
For your sake we face death,
all day long,
and by your hand,
you help us understand.

As the spirit of darkness,
covers the land,
you hold this child in your hands,
and we know by,
the promises that you've made,
that you're light,
will guide our faith.

I will not fear no evil.

As darkness covers the land,
I watch the horizon grow dim.
Faithful, I will escape,
knowing that I've been sustained,
God has sustained me,
He alone has been my hope,
In a world waiting for me to fall,
God has sustained me through it all.
God has sustained me.

He restores my soul,
He guides me on paths of righteousness,
for His name's sake.
Even though I walk,
through the valley,
of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me.


8. I SURRENDER

Life my life by faith alone,
life my life for God,
He gave his only Son,
to die on the cross.
The word of God is my light,
his righteousness, my path.
To walk with God is a daily task.
There is no looking back.
When the days are endless,
when times are tough,
I turn to God for my help.
He answers with love.

Nevermind those scientists,
with their crooked lies.
Nevermind society,
with their lusty eyes.
Nevermind the faithless,
they don't understand the truth.
They're trying to decide their lives,
without help from above.

Take away my worldly things,
take away my life,
there's one thing you can't touch,
my faith in God.

God, I surrender all I have to you.
God, I surrender all my faith in you.
My body as a sacrifice,
I give my life to you.
God I surrender.


9. WHO'S TO BLAME

believe in treating women,
like I want to be treated.
When a woman's degraded,
by the lustful eyes of men,
I'm angry.
It makes me sick,
seeing women looked at as objects.
I'm getting tired of the lack of decency,
worn in public.

I think there's more to it,
then overlooking it all.
Then pointing the finger and screaming.
It's all the men's fault.
It makes me sick,
to see women looked at as objects.
Are we expecting too much from guys,
when girls wear too little?


10. SUBSTANCE ABUSE

Lost living for this world,
taking chances with my life,
out of control.
Surrounded by darkness,
living in sin.
Substance abuse,
destruction the toll.
Everything's changed,
everything's new.
I live my life for Christ.
I live to hear the truth.
No longer in darkness,
of false reality.
Take the word of God,
it will set you free.

God's my rock,
my foothold to life,
without Him I'm lost.
I'd close up inside.
I cannot walk,
I cannot see,
I cannot hear,
I cannot speak,
He is my reason.
My only reason.
Substance abuse,
I'm never goint back

1. MEET US HERE

It's your kindness that leads to repentance.
It's your love that draws us to you.
It's your life taken in our place,
through your mercy, we are made new.
We praise your name Oh Lord,
for you're worthy to be praised.
To you we cry with one voice.

Come fill the place.
Fill our hearts with your praise.

Meet us here.

Take our eyes off ourselves,
place in us hearts to serve,
send us your Holy Spirit,
wipe our joyful tears,
help us to remain upright,
to walk closer to you,
you are the reason we live,
our lives we give to you.

God we praise you,
mercy, patience, kindness, forgiveness


2. STRENGTH WITHIN

Time has come.
Time to confront what I have fought with so long.
I have to fight, not conform to myself.
Conform to this world, give into my sin,
only to fall again.
I won't be held down, cause with God I know
I'm strong and I know that I will overcome.

You've brought me this far but each step I take
is getting harder, but with each step I take,
I know I'm getting stronger.

God help me to use this truth you've put inside
cause with your strength I will try.


3. THIS DIVIDING WALL

Why do I get so upset?
Letting feelings dictate what is right.
Letting emotions take control,
letting emotions consume my thoughts and my actions.
Give me a blessing, some kind of miracle
and I'll give you my life.
No, it shouldn't work out this way,
selfish humility makes this dividing wall.

Your selfishness drives you away,
your so confused, take forgiveness,
and let him transform your mind,
you offered me eternity,
in return I sacrifice my will for your glory.


4. WHAT WILL BECOME

Deliver me from this Body of Death,
I've found no help from within myself,
I've taken my life and filled it with pain,
take sins hands from around my neck.
Complacent hands are choking me to death.

You said (you'd never leave me)
take my hands (off my eyes)
breath in me (breath of life)
take my soul (take my life)

What will become of this world,
when it all burns,
when it all fades away,
these choices that we make,
mean so much in the end.

I will lift up my hands,
reaching for my security.


5. REFLECTION

This is a test that I must endure.
A trial which I must preserver.
A chance to let faith come to life,
and let my deeds back up my words.
They will point to my love,
they will tell of my life.
How can I be wronged if my life
remains in your hands?
I find understanding,
in your love I find my reason,
in your eyes I see compassion.

When you look into my heart, what do you see?
Do you find an image of a man,
or can you see your reflection?
I pray the day will come soon
when we will all stand together.
To bow before you Father and let
your mercy reign inside of me.

We will sing of the Lords love forever,
with our mouth your faithfulness known
through all generations.
We will declare that your love stands firm forever,
that you established your faithfulness in heaven itself.

For who in the skies above can compare with the Lord.(Psalm 89)
No one.

We will sing of your love forever,
forever we will sing.


6. THE AGONY OF DECEIT


7. SEPARATED

Your voices came through the wall,
my ears heard every word that was said.
I sit here with my tears,
knowing tomorrow you won't be here,
and I sit, alone with myself,
alone with my thoughts,
surrounded by anger.
You don't think I can hear?
But each word gets louder and clearer.
I feel I am to blame.
I'll take this guilt upon myself,
my life has been shattered.
Torn in two, can I pick up the pieces,
will cracks always remain.

Will I ever be the same?

How can you tear apart my life,
or rule out what I feel inside.
Separated, caught between two sides.
Now I have to find purpose to my life,
now I am not alone, help is by my side.

You have been to me the Father,
that I've never had to turn in my time of pain.
You helped me to get up and to fight against
the evil that tries to take my life.

8. TURN

In darkness, they fall asleep, waiting to be devoured.
Grieving like the rest of men who have no hope.
They search for peace in the midst of a storm.
They turn from goodness, to a promise of pain.

This same darkness that took you away,
deceived your mind and left you alone.
Oh God, what went wrong?
I have so many questions,
to why it's turned out this way.
How can a person so strong, go astray?
I just can't sit still as you throw your life away.
I won't sit here and let you walk away and get complacent.
I care too much to watch you slip right
through my hands and live in sorrow.
Trading away your faith for something that's going to
fade away and leave you empty, full of pain.
I believe the truth is still at work in you,
I believe it's still inside of you.

I want you back, back in His love,
back in His hands, set apart.


9. SUSTAINED

As I walk through this valley of death,
fear does not hold a grip on me,
for your sake, we face death all day long,
and by your hand, you help us understand,
as the spirit of darkness covers the land,
you hold this child in your hands,
and we know by the promises that you've made,
that your light will guide our faith.

I will not fear this evil.

as darkness covers the land,
I watch the horizon grow dim.
Faithful I will escape, knowing that I've been sustained.
God has sustained me,
He alone has been my hope.
In a world waiting for me to fall,
God has sustained me through it all..


10. GATEWAY

Enter through the narrow gate,
for wide is the gate and broad is
the road that leads to destruction
and many enter through it,
but small is the gate and narrow
the road that lead to life.

(Matthew 7:13-14)

Will I go past the gate?
Into your righteousness?
I want to be with you.
Help me to live today,

will you find me worthy?
will you find my heart true?

Make me worthy, make my heart true.


11. EVERLASTING FATHER

God is with us,
for to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
all authority has been given to Him,

and He will be called

wonderful,
counselor,
mighty God,
Prince of Peace,

Everlasting Father.

Then I heard the voice of the Lord say to me
'who shall I send?'
Lord here am I, send me.

The Lord is the one we regard as Holy,
for He is our sanctuary,
God is with us.


12. AWESOME GOD

Originally by Rich Mullins]

You have been a sheltered fort,
to every generation.
Sanctuary from the storm,
to every generation.

Our God is an awesome God.
He reigns from heaven above,
with wisdom, power and love.
Our God is an awesome God.
 
Back
Top