нашёл вот забавную штуку у джеффа в фейсбуке. про кам ту гриф, переиздания и всё такое:
Terry is the one who stole $3000 in royalties from the "Turbulent Times" release. Along with 300 CD's. That's a fact! The owner of the label mailed me copies of the two check's he wrote to Terry. One for $1300 and one for $1700. I know he has an axe to grind because we went to Europe without him. He quit the band, we said we were moving on without him. Even the reason he gave for quitting was a lie. Which was confirmed to me by two different people. Then he starts Come to Grief behind my back. Never asked me if I wanted to play again, ever! Then he makes a deal to reissue the first ep, the Dismal record and the Dismal CD. All done behind our backs! I found out about it on Facebook. I know for a fact that he tells people that he confirmed it with all of us. LIE! I've reached out to him to try and sort this mess out, never heard from him. I don't like making this all public but I have had it! Everyone thinks this whole thing was done by him on the level, couldn't be further from the truth.
Grief