Heavy Lord

stoner/doom/sludge, Netherlands
Сильный коллектив,очень мною уважаемый,уже давно.Жду с нетерпением чего-нибудь нового от них.
 
Dope Smoking Daze

We were young when the psycho-saga begun
*These are the days, dope smoking daze
Lovely weather, time to get together
Getting drunk and smoking really sweet skunk
Time flies, thought that we could never die

Enter the dreamland
Joint in the hand and pass in on
And then you’ll role another one
Sometimes you get too high
But we won’t leave you dried up or alone
Just turn your brain into a stone

Hey buddy, can I borrow some money
*These are the days, dope smoking daze
Keep the silence, especially for my parents
Girlfriends came, didn’t like us to go insane
Long summer, feel I’m getting dumber

Emotions slip away
Can’t find anything left to say
‘Cause I’m smoking that shit every day
Getting lazy as hell
Fucking up my school, I live a lie
Smoking weed until I die

Why do I feel that I’m so alone?
Why am I the only one carrying this stone?
I feel that I’ve totally turned within myself
I’m turning slowly into an apathetic little nervous freak- yeah!
I need to regain my fullest control
But my head keeps on spinning into this hole

Give me a shot
I don’t care what

And when you’ve reached the core
The effect just really starts to bore
Or maybe I just need some more
Climbing up the ladder
It don’t matter what kind of dope you take
You’re 20 years for fuck sake
:super:
 
ээээххх, понеслась пизда по кочкам!!!...помоему чтото у них немножко изменилось...стали так сказать более мрачноваты:super: ...что не есть плохо

Heavy Lord – Balls to All (2011)

heavy%2Blord%2B11.jpg

[HIDE]Cкачать[/HIDE]
 
Ааааааааааааааааааааааааа дождались!!!!!!!!!Спасибо))))

Добавлено через 1 час 1 минуту
Харош альбомец!Надо еще несколько раз переслушать.
 
и правда хороший :up: всяким думстерам обязательно надо послушать
 
http://vk.com/id837745 Jeff Tsyvyan
я так понял Джеф ака Женя, с армянскими корнями ? Да и учился в харькове, русский даже не забыл) молодец парняга.
 
Некоторые время с ним переписывался в вк. Крутой штрих.
 
After 9 years, 4 albums and over 200 shows, Heavy Lord have decided to break up. The decision among the members is mutual, and there will be no pointing of fingers and no naming of names. Furthermore, the split will now enable each member to pursue his goals unhindered. The band would like to thank everyone who supported us throughout the years.
On Saturday the 6th of October Heavy Lord will be peforming for the last time in Rotterdam.

:hz:
 
Back
Top