Ignite

melodic hardcore/punk, Orange County, CA
це типу одна нова пісня з майбутнього альбому і дві старі?
ну такоє... :cranky:
 
альбом злили в мережу. пагналі, йобаааааааа!! :super:

0ljajw0FTM8.jpg
 
класний альбом, комплексний і зрілий. перші 2 треки і Елайв - :super:
загалом радий. слухаю далі
 
А мне как-то так себе. Ну там "Nothing Can Stop Me" или "Where I'm From/Falu" нравятся, естественно, ну так они уже и слушаны-переслушаны за полтора года (или сколько там?).
Правда, я всего 2 раза альбом прогнать успел, надо еще послушать.
 
Это же 128 кбпс сейчас в сети валяется?
 
https://youtu.be/p0LUipX07uM
 
Люди выложите , плиз , 2000 - A Place Called Home в 320 кбпс качестве , все ссылки мертвые , хрен где альбом скачаешь .
 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pupqEu4BFjo
 
I want to start by thanking all of the fans of Ignite for the last 25 years. I want to thank all of those who let me into their lives through the songs I sang and the music we wrote. It’s been an honor and a privilege to perform for you all. With a heavy heart I am announcing my departure from Ignite. I am going to focus most of my time now to rescuing animals and other film and musical endeavors. I will perform the upcoming Ignite club shows already booked in California in early 2020. I am very hopeful Ignite will keep recording, touring, and performing, with a new singer and a new energy. I wish them the best of everything. Thank you for so much for your love and appreciation throughout the years.
See you in the pit.
Zoli
 
Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNpAeI9lrxY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNpAeI9lrxY
 
Back
Top