thegroundhog
interested in nothing
напряжный рифец
"Though it is a heavy decision to leave a life I've been living and breathing for the last decade, I feel happy and excited to explore new possibilities for the future.
"Regrettably, due to circumstances out of my control, I am not able to perform the last four shows in Norway this summer. I apologize to the festival organizers and fans planning on these shows.
"I would like to thank Bjarte, Kjetil, Maciek, Marvin and Vidar, our crew, bands we've toured with and everyone else who has worked with KVELERTAK. Most importantly, I appreciate our awesome fans that have made everything possible. I'm very proud and grateful for everything we've accomplished as KVELERTAK. I am genuinely thankful for everything we've experienced together and wish the band the best of luck and success in the future."
"We have known for a while that Erlend has planned to step down, so we have had the necessary time to plan the way going forward and also find a new vocalist for KVELERTAK," the band said in a statement.
"The original plan was to finish up the festival season with Erlend, but as Erlend is not able to do so, we are therefore proudly announcing our newest member at the upcoming show Friday, July 20th, at Fjellparken, Norway.
"We would like to thank Erlend Hjelvik for his contribution to the band, and wish him all the best for the future."
https://forum.neformat.com.ua/metal/35067-kvelertak-16.html#post2769688У них же, кажуть, вокаліст помінявся?
блін, точно :stupid:https://forum.neformat.com.ua/metal/...ml#post2769688