Nice Try

Melodic hardcore punk from Moscow

hellogo0dbye

mp3 96 kbps
Location
Москва
Messages
36
Joined
Feb 9, 2011

Reaction score
119

I am awake
For two days already,
I can't get any sleep
Since you've walked away.
And you've been everything that I needed.

You left me sinking,
Sinking deeper in my own thoughts.
You're dragging me down like an anchor
To the depths of my lost.

I really feel the difference
Between this days and the past.
Can't say I've been happy,
But now I'm just unrest.

I'm afraid that I will never see you again.
Do you think I deserve it - to spend my life in chains?

You've said that someday
We will break it up,
But all I have now -
Is a room I'm trapped inside.
And after all that we've been through
You still want me to forget you?

Don't leave me here, I need you now.

I'm not ready to give up cause
I still got miles to go,
My lighthouse is my heart.

I don't see any light
Since you've walked away,
And my life has turned into
A swim without sail.

I know that someday
I will break it up,
But all I have now -
Is a room i'm trapped inside.
And after you've put me through
You still want me to forgive you?

No!
Fuck that!
Your betrayal still makes me sad.
I just can't get you out of my head.
Don't know how many days have left
Until you will give up and start regret!
529743919762kNIFY2dxz6w.jpg



http://ifolder.ru/30234880
http://www.sendspace.com/file/jhz5bl​
 
Description
Melodic hardcore punk from Moscow
К-мон, добавь хоть пару слов о группе, ссылки на стрим, фоточку какую-нибудь :dontknow:

Добавлено через 5 минут
А блин, сорри, можно и без этого. Тема в се равно в "Дэмо" уйдет. 1 трек же всего.
 
wanchope, как бы неплохо создать бендкемп для начала, один или не один трек)
 
Back
Top