Saidiwas

emo hardcore~Umeå, Sweden

Drake de Vendeur

Noir Sect
Name
Дмитрий Юрьевич
Sex
мужской
Age
38
Messages
3,620
Joined
Dec 6, 2007

Reaction score
15,766

Saidiwas.jpg

О группе не знаю ровным счетом ничего, кроме того, что они из города Умео. Ребят относят к когорте музыкантов, играющих в забавном стиле именуемом "умео хардкор". Никаких отличительных характеристик умео хардкор не имеет и обозначает всего-лишь территориальную принадлежность коллективов) Умео хардкор играют также Shield, Refused, Abhinanda и некоторые другие группы.
Судя по некоторым описаниям Saidiwas играли в 90ых, хотя я не очень уверен в этом. Также есть инфа, что в группе играли стрейтэджеры, веганы. Об этом тоже я не могу сказать с уверенностью. Зато я точно знаю, что парни были (есть) активистами всяческих антифашистских инициатив. В музыкальном плане они смешали панк-рок, эмо, альтернативный рок - вышла довольно интересная и не особо распространенная смесь. Музыка звучит приятно, ненавязчиво, свежо.
оф.сайт
маспейс

All Punk Cons (1997)
[HIDE]Cкачать[/HIDE]
 
Description
emo hardcore~Umeå, Sweden
Last edited by a moderator:
группа отличается от всех своих Умеа-собратьев каких-то реально странным, как по мне, звучанием
тему не сделал сам из-за отсутствия информации
All Punk Cons можно подписать 1997 годом, а еще у группы есть одноименник 1996-го
 
7a760a6cc998.jpg

Saidiwas (1996)
[HIDE]Cкачать[/HIDE]

Плюс тексты к All punk cons
All Punk Cons -97

The Matter
No Gods, no masters at all, honey bunch

Demask
I have this notion that an insurrection is like a naked body all vulgar,
frightening confrontative and beautiful
And that´s why I like to dance to those swinging beats and chords all naked,
its a taste of the future and, oh yeah, I can feel it coming
I have this notion that (human) behaviour is related to economical conditions and that an insurrection would set creativity free

Two Fronts
Between the calls for opposition I ask myself:
What part have I in this authoritarian culture?
Two fronts for maximum effect, sugar-pie

Pigs
Disarm the police They are not on our side They´ll just be standing in our way when we will restore our pride
Disarm the police "to protect and serve" -my ass They´ll just be standing in our way when we will overthrow the upper-class
Disarm the police Coppers are not okay In their defence of propertarianism they´ll just be standing in our way

As Long As There Is Gender
The female gender suits me fine. I think I feel a lot like a girl. I feel more comfortable as a "she", and instead of masculine I´d rather be: Cool as my sister, sensual as my feminine friend, strong as my mother and not much like my father at all.

Competition
Brought in to competition but we don´t want to compete it segregates us
and we don´t like to feel so alone
We don´t like to work for masters
Brought in to submission but we don´t want to obey it reduces us as (human) beings and we don´t like to feel so unfulfilled
We don´t need no masters We don´t need no cut youth-wages We don´t need no shareholders We don´t need no centralisation We don´t need no market forces We don´t need no wage-slavery
... to bring us forward

Some Kids Are Full Of Shit
Libertarian socialism, also known as anarchism, is NOT a utopian scheme. Its a call for resistance against authority, a struggle for equality, an opposition against hierarchy. Kids should stop whining "it wont work". Cause what the fuck do they mean anyway? Doesn´t it "work" to be in opposition? I guess they´re just full of shit, and they really should get out of my face.

About My Lover
I sure have tried to see the difference between friendship and loveship,
only to realize I feel as passionate about my friend as my lover.
And now the expression "more than friends" make me sick.
I sure have tried to see a connection
between love and couple-relations, only to realize
I feel as passionate about one love as the other.
And now the expression "unfaithful" make me sick.

Traitor
I want to be a traitor of the patriarchy. Reject my privilege, deconstruct my masculinity, smash androcentricity and allow my sister to be free.
We would rise, live as one and fight back the forces that divides us and made me what I´ve become.

Invitation
Seduce me Sleep with me I´m not as fragile as I look so c´mon and try me

Boring Life
Will I live a good life with a beautiful wife who would be faithful to me and I´d buy her flowers from time to time
Will I live an easy life as a father of a family who would be understanding and forgiving and I´d be strong and demanding
Will I live a boring life and have apathy eating up my head?

The Promise
Marriage: a state sanctioned ownership of another human being. And the way I see it, ideas of property are just so fucking repulsive. Will I say "yes", and wear the ring of conservatism? No fucking way!!!

От себя добавлю что тексты у них тупо ахуенные!
 
От себя добавлю что тексты у них тупо ахуенные!
Ну такое, краткое изложение анархистких брошюрок.
 
отличная группа, All Punk Cons (1997) добрый такой)
 
Back
Top