James Earl Jones
how soon is now
- Sex
- мужской
- Messages
- 306
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2009
- Reaction score
- 699
По этой группе минимум информации. Играли они в 96-97 году. Из записей есть только их демо, один трек который был записан для сплит 7' с Sometimes Promise и еще одна песня которая вошла в сборку Stratagem Compilation. Группа очень интересная и хорошая, всем советую заценить их.
Состав:
Зак Эйчрт - барабаны
Джейк Эйчрт - вокал
Майк Чанг - гитара
Джон Исааксон - гитара
Пол Грин - бас
Holly Lyrics
Singing sweetly you
Watching every move
Change tune (x4)
It's you I love
It's you I love
I know, I know
That this alone won't change your mind
I know
What I want, does it matter anymore?
What do I say, what do I feel?
I want to but can I talk you down?
A sense of self, a sense of doubt
I tried staying close but you ran
My raining days of neglect
My raining days of neglect
Anymore, anymore
Reasons gone, reasons why
Anymore, anymore
Reasons gone, reasons why
Singing sweetly you
Watching every move
Change
Stars and Arrows Follow Lyrics
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you save me
What sun, what sun?
Then you save me
What sun, what sun?
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Then you save me
What sun, what sun?
Sycamore Hall Lyrics
The fear, the doubt, a life of reason
My illuminations, my illuminations (x3)
All now I watch it stand, it blows away
I watch it fall (x3)
All now I watch it stand, it blows away
My mind, this hand, this heart, these lessons, these lessons
I've learned no more suffering
I'm afraid, walking through a door across the table
To a fence, to a simple, it's only simple (x2)
Too loud, I can't hear
Too loud, I can't hear
Too loud, I can't hear
Voyage of the Dawn Treader Lyrics
Ten years went by
Down the road
Fifty still
I ask what this means
Regret and tears
Regretfully yours
Horseshoe trickles
Subtle chance, where to?
Horseshoe chance
Dirty sock mayhem
Do do do do do
Dance you chicken out
Dance you
do do do do do
Too loud, I can't hear
Singing sweetly you
Watching every move
Change tune (x4)
It's you I love
It's you I love
I know, I know
That this alone won't change your mind
I know
What I want, does it matter anymore?
What do I say, what do I feel?
I want to but can I talk you down?
A sense of self, a sense of doubt
I tried staying close but you ran
My raining days of neglect
My raining days of neglect
Anymore, anymore
Reasons gone, reasons why
Anymore, anymore
Reasons gone, reasons why
Singing sweetly you
Watching every move
Change
Stars and Arrows Follow Lyrics
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you see I'm on your side
Then you save me
What sun, what sun?
Then you save me
What sun, what sun?
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Won't you tell them I goodbye?
Then you save me
What sun, what sun?
Sycamore Hall Lyrics
The fear, the doubt, a life of reason
My illuminations, my illuminations (x3)
All now I watch it stand, it blows away
I watch it fall (x3)
All now I watch it stand, it blows away
My mind, this hand, this heart, these lessons, these lessons
I've learned no more suffering
I'm afraid, walking through a door across the table
To a fence, to a simple, it's only simple (x2)
Too loud, I can't hear
Too loud, I can't hear
Too loud, I can't hear
Voyage of the Dawn Treader Lyrics
Ten years went by
Down the road
Fifty still
I ask what this means
Regret and tears
Regretfully yours
Horseshoe trickles
Subtle chance, where to?
Horseshoe chance
Dirty sock mayhem
Do do do do do
Dance you chicken out
Dance you
do do do do do
Too loud, I can't hear
Дискография:
[HIDE]Cкачать[/HIDE]
Ссылки:
Lastfm
- Description
- 90's emo
- Country
- usa
Three Letter Engagement