где то далеко в душе теплится надежда, что Стиви когда-нибудь все таки выйдет, и как в старые времена...
Стив уже давно вышел, вроде и не сидел толком. Да и сидел не в тюрьме, а в дурке. И его даже оправдали.
mediaVKTMZ
I spent 9 months in prison & 6 months in a mandatory Psych ward,after which i was released. Not a Paedo or a danger to society (according to the Head shrink & justice department).Been out & free since December 2007. I have NO police record either or am i on some kind of register. ...
... It was bound to happen anyway..even if i didn't get arrested.I was so sick of doing it.I felt no connection with myself or the the other members anymore & i'm really glad the 2nd TPOG album never got released. There's maybe 2 songs on there i could live with. The rest was just horrible in my opinion.It was obvious that what i wanted to do & what the others wanted, were 2 completely different things (that's pretty obvious when you compare TPOG with Serpentcult). Besides my own problems i was having, the other members (except maybe the drummer) didn't come across as very sincere anymore. It was time that everything (for me) came to a halt. So 3 days after i did my contractual duties for the 2nd album, i was arrested.